Do female audiophiles exist

I've hear of UFO's , and Bigfoot, but never seen one!

I've never heard of an audiophile from the opposite sex, and never seen one either.

128x128crazyeddy
You perhaps do, Jack. Find me any hippy that supports Trump!
As a protester (which is always the case during his rallies for some reason) -- possibly! Media says that he's the winner, but streets are saying that he's a 4-times bankrupt clown. 

It also does not mean I can't speak about 3rd gender especially if I don't and didn't insult any of them ever! Laughing over bathroom situation is right thing to do because I don't want tax funds to be allocated to such cwap none has to care about seriously.  

I've been working with used-to-be dude in same office (how'd'u like the substitute similar to n-word?) and never knew which joint (M or F) ONE entered when wanted to unload simply because perhaps our clocks were different or worked in one team only limited period of time and certainly I've never gave a truck about it
I also knew that even post-conversion former-he was still onto boating and sailing just like a dude and corporate e-mail ID still would start with dude's name. 

So here comes my icky-tricky question: Is there anyone here...?
My wife enjoys our music room when a variety of music is playing..I've learned not to tweak while she's in the room...nothing sexy about high-fiving over finding the right azimuth or listening to the same song 10-15 times while adjusting vta/vtf...
I always assumed that the majority of the posters here are female.

Why would you think otherwise?

DeKay
ROTFL! :--D
with everyone of us being sooooo sensitive to our resp. audio gear choices, we sure behave like the fairer-sex on permanent PMS.....
BTW, I could (but won’t) name approximately a dozen members of the fairer sex who have posted here in recent times on at least an occasional basis. As well as at least one designer/manufacturer of respected high end electronics, and several reviewers and manufacturer’s representatives.
Agree with Almarg here - several of the fairer sex have posted on Audiogon. Several names come to mind.
Plus, there are atleast 4 audio manuf/designers of the opposite sex that immediately come to mind....