Getting Personal Property Insurance for your rig.

I just had an Allstate agent tell me that he's sorry, but they're unable to insure my "$120k stereo".

Do any of you have personal property insurance protecting your system against fire/theft/etc?

If so, how did you go about getting it and who did you go with?

Has anybody had to file a claim?
fliz
I have Hartford homeowner’s and I have asked them several times if I needed extra coverage for an expensive stereo and large music collection and they have always told me no, that it’s covered under personal property. I have never filed a claim though and I’m still not sure that they will come through if needed.
My hi-fi is covered as personal property under my policy.
That's how it works. Increase the value of your personal property to reflect your HIFI's value and take photos, keep receipts, and serial numbers.
For those who have an extensive and higher end collection of LP(s),
I would seek an independent insurance agent that specializes in such matters.  Most (read all) insurance companies will attempt to "cheap out" if a substantial claim is made.
@jafant , if you have rare, "collectable" LPs, then it would make sense to find an independent agent to insure these items.
But, as far as equipment goes, it's only treated as hardware.
Read your policy. Most homeowners policies don't cover things such as LPs, CDs, or computer software. They typically don't cover art, jewelry beyond a small limit or anything business related.

It's absolutely worth the effort to be sure that what you need protected is, indeed, covered under the policy. That way, if you have a claim, there should be no ambiguity. That's been my experience.