Job Integrated Amp.

Became available a few days ago. Placed my order immediately upon receiving an email from a an employee there. Now I anxiously await.
djverne
Very good, another comparison with a Metrum Hex!
I've settled with the Job INT and sold my Sonneteer Alabaster and Metrum Octave. Especially when playing softly I think the INT is more pronounced as the Sonneteer. I like it.

Wanted to chime in to see how anyone that has the Job Integrated feels about it. I think I was one of the first that had it but had to sell it : (
Hello, has anyone been able to compare the Job INT with the Metis 7 side by side ?

thanks
Good question, zizione.
Also, I haven't forgotten about this thread. I will post my comparisons of the INT vs Hex, Tortuga and 225 soon.
Hello everyone - I am quite interested in the Job INT to drive my ATC SCM19s but it is still very hard to find detailed information / feedback.

Of course there is the amazing review from 6moons but - to me at least - it is too good to be true... And I have read everything I could find on audioshark.org and stereo.net.au.

Devilboy, any news on your comparisons?

Anyone else who bought the INT and could provide feedback? Anything with ATCs would of course be particularly helpful.

Thanks a lot!