Ohm Walsh Micro Talls: who's actually heard 'em?

Hi,

I'd love to hear the impressions of people who've actually spent some time with these speakers to share their sense of their plusses and minuses. Mapman here on Audiogon is a big fan, and has shared lots on them, but I'm wondering who else might be familiar with them.
rebbi
Just to add my 2 cents I would say that the Ohm's make good recordings sound really good but their ability to make lesser recordings sound enjoyable is a trick too few speakers can pull off.  What good are ultra high resolution speakers if they render 95% of your music collection unlistenable?
Polarin you nailed it right on the head. Not many speakers are able to pull this off. I noticed after I got my Ohms that when listening to my Magnepans I was being selective about my music selection and played tracks that I knew sounded good on the Magnepans rather than what I was in the mood for. I wonder how many other audiophiles are doing this unconsciously. 
I had my first exposure to Ohm's recently and was quite impressed. Mapman was a gracious host inviting me over for a Saturday listening session to hear two different systems with Ohm speakers. The excellent bass and awesome dynamics have me looking at used Ohm's now. I also have a new respect for class D amplification.
Lance thx. I still want to do the return visit to hear your decware and other gear.  It's been hectic and hard to getaway on weekends. 

My plans to set up another system around tube gear keeps getting sidelined due to WAF.  Now to make matters worse my new addition today is a hk onyx Bluetooth speaker that is very impressive sounding and is small with WAF out the gazoo.   

Also Dirac now has my attention. 😗
Mapman, it's an open invitation but take your time. I have ordered a new preamp, Decware ZT Pre and hopefully it will arrive before you do.
Lance