Job Integrated Amp.

Became available a few days ago. Placed my order immediately upon receiving an email from a an employee there. Now I anxiously await.
djverne
Yup I just got the Job Integrated- actually from Jeff who wrote about it on the Stereonet site. We tested it on old SF Electra Amator 1 fed by Ayon CD 3S against the Rogers EHF-200(2). The reviews are correct the analogue inputs lose a lot but fed direct from digital out to coax in was very very good even against the much more expensive Rogers. No glare or steely sound in highs and bass is tight. The magic is in the soundstage and midrange where it lights from within - here it actually bested the Rogers though overall the Rogers is a tad cleaner, more open and even-handed across the sound spectrum. Actually my intention is to use it in another system of Rega Planet 2000 CD, Boenicke W5SE speakers - so will report back after that. There is no way for this money one could be disappointed. The 6 moons review - when is that guy going to learn to write for the average person and not a group of hippies? - is a tad biased but generally speaking correct. If you buy the unit use the digital input!!

I just put an order in for the INTegrated.  We'll see how it stacks up against my separates.

Very interested in continuing to read feedback on the INT.  Looks promising to use for a bedroom setup paired with my ModWright Oppo 105. 
Would be interested in hearing experiences users have had with the analogue in.

Is the signal altered enough to rule it out?
Is this a 'non-turntable' integrated?