Hello, FM experts: What's the best type of outdoor antenna for my location?

I'm looking to purchase a dedicated FM antenna, but they are becoming scarce. I want to match the best type to my location, but from what I have read, I seem to be in-between types for where I am. I live about six miles east of the Front Range mountains of Colorado. The main source for stations, is Denver, that's about 30 miles south by southeast, so no mountains in the way. Instead, there are rolling plains between me and the stations, so not flat.

I was thinking about getting a multi-element Yagi type with a rotor, but I don't have true line of sight, and there is a small cluster of trees on my property line and to the south, as I'm in a development.

Any thoughts?

Thanks, Kenny

kennythekey
Thanks, yogiboy.

That would be a possibility for a Yagi type, but the FM6 has been discontinued, so even slimmer pickins. I'm considering the Rescue Electronics FM-LP8 that is available, but I'm not sure if a Yagi is best for my location?
Kenny
http://www.mcmelectronics.com/product/30-2460

After an exhaustive search, this is the only FM antenna I could find currently for sale. It's working well for me. Your trees shouldn't be an issue.
MCM also sells rotors and other antenna mounting accessories. Their customer service is excellent.