The one component that you wish you had not bought

Most of us have a component that we spent good money on and then wished that we had not bought.
In my case, it was a Musical Fidelity X-Can V3....which I mistakenly acquired after reading a rave review by
Sam Telling....( yes, I know...that was pretty stupid!). 

What is the one component that you acquired that quickly went back on A'gon?
128x128daveyf
pdreher,

I almost bought a Nu-Vista 3D CD from a recycler this week. Couldn't believe it was at a recycler, (but I digress). Listened to it briefly and thought it sounded OK, maybe even better than OK. Anyway, during my second demo it started to skip slightly. I was done with it at that point. Strangely, I did buy an immaculate Pioneer Elite PD-65 there which I'm using with a Benchmark DAC 1. Great combo!
missioncoonery, I hope you still have your Linn LP12, as I would be very pleased to take it off your hands, LOL.
@hifipf  That's amazing I posted about that very same amp above already! Sorry you got stuck with yours I managed to sell mine before it self destructed!
A pair of B&W 685 speakers. The always receive rave reviews and I even listened them in two sessions before buying, but made a mistake of carrying with me my prefered music which is mainly jazz trios (bass, piano, drums).
These are devil angel speakers. Great bass and highs, slightly forward. It can raise your hairs on some pieces while other will sound totally disgusting with wrong timbre of acoustic instruments. The mids are coloured and vocals and speech sound honky. They made me not like to listen to haf of my music collection. Coloured speakers...