Marantz

Guys-

anyone here using a Marantz SACD player? Specifically, the special or limited editions?
jafant
I have the SA-11S2--great player for both SACD and Redbook.  I can only echo the comments of the previous respondents in this thread (sound and build quality beyond reproach).  I have not jumped on the fuse bandwagon, but this thread has me considering it. . . any recommendations from other owners?

KJ, When I bought my sa11s1, the dealer suggested we change out the two primary fuses.  I readily agreed and he took care of it after I had it for a couple of weeks.  I could tell the difference right away.  I bought my sa7 used and the previous owner had already change out all the fuses.  Again, according to him, it made a big difference.  All I know is it was one reason I bought his player in stead of somebody else's.  I've never regretted that purchase either. There are a myriad of companies you could go to for fuses.   Its really your call.  
Many Thanks! for sharing guys-

I really enjoy Esoteric spinners and I did not want to (potentially) miss a better player in Marantz.  Happy Listening!
I've owned the X0-1, 5, and 7 Esoterics, and they were/are all excellent spinners, particularly the X0-1 (in my case, modded). That said, my Marantz SA-7S1 is a cut above in the musicality department. It just has a way of disappearing into a soundstage (I know that's a weird phrase) that has eluded the Esoterics in my room. But I'm really splitting hairs. The Esoterics are fabulous machines.