Furutech speaker cables

Has anyone heard any speaker cables from Furutech? How do they sound compared to others? I am looking for cables that have a very strong center fill, that push the vocals in the center of the soundstage.
128x128noisebilly
Heard them with Audio Note gear ..., very nice.

Heard them with NAIM and with MARK LEVINSON .. "Meh??... at best .."

Your takeaway: 

(1) How they sound AND whether or not you actually like it is  ENTIRELY system dependent ..... Full stop. One size does not fit all.

(2) if your looking for a particular dramatic esoteric emphasis or prominence shift, the effect of speaker cables by themselves in isolation wont get you there on their own.

Ignoring the effects of the actual recordings - good or bad -The degree of performance influence/ effect will scale down with different pieces in the system. It will usually start with the greatest performance and resolution capabilities provided by your  source first, then the amp, and then the synergies provided by the alchemy effect of ALL the cables (ICs, speaker and power) in unison , not just any speaker cables in isolation.

Thank you Mitch2. The  FS-15S was on top of my list. Is the FS-Alpha the one with purple colour?
Yes, the FS-Alpha has a purple jacket.  The Alpha is fine stranded OCC wire while the 15S uses solid-core OFC wire.
I am between the  FS-15S and the FURUTECH ALPHA-S14, that is a lower gauge of the top of the line bulk cable S25. I have a solid state amp and i have never tried a solid core cable. Furutech"s description is :

FURUTECH ALPHA-S14
 Sound characteristics:
Superlative resolution, airy, open treble, fast-paced and
highly cost-effective

FURUTECH FS-15S
Sound characteristics:
Top noise eliminator, quieter backgrounds, striking three-dimensional soundstage, solid punchy bass

I was a little confused at first. With the description above i thought that the Alpha S14 was the solid core and that the FS-15S was the stranded. Both cables are 15 gauge.
Go to Furutech's website under products, bulk cables, speaker cables and when you open each individual type of cable, under specifications it will list how many strands and the diameter of each, which you can use to determine the gauge with the table linked below.  The FS-15S shows [email protected], or one strand at 1.5mm diameter, which is slightly larger than 15awg.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_wire_gauge