Furutech speaker cables

Has anyone heard any speaker cables from Furutech? How do they sound compared to others? I am looking for cables that have a very strong center fill, that push the vocals in the center of the soundstage.
128x128noisebilly
Currently using a DIY bi-wire configuration of Furutech's FS-Alpha Speaker Cable, which uses finely stranded Alpha-PCOCC conductors.  The Alpha treatment includes deep cryo & demagnetizing processes.  I believe their highly regarded Speaker Reference III cables are simply the FS-Alpha cable with a techflex jacket and the addition of their Formula GC-303 antimagnetic EMI-absorbant modules.  You can decide whether you want to pay the premium for the modules, which are not available for DIY.

I find the FS-Alpha cables to be clear and even-handed across the frequency spectrum.  They are not the most dynamic cables I have heard (which are typically solid core wire cables), but they have excellent tonality and IMO serve the music well by providing good body and depth, particularly in the midrange.   I suggest reading the reviews such as the review of their builk cables at Dagogo but particularly Srajan's review of the Reference line, which IMO provides a good description of how the upper end bulk cables sound.
http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/furutech4/cables.html

Some like the FS-15S bulk speaker cable, which is OFC and not OCC but which uses solid core conductors and very good foamed PE insulation.

Heard them with Audio Note gear ..., very nice.

Heard them with NAIM and with MARK LEVINSON .. "Meh??... at best .."

Your takeaway: 

(1) How they sound AND whether or not you actually like it is  ENTIRELY system dependent ..... Full stop. One size does not fit all.

(2) if your looking for a particular dramatic esoteric emphasis or prominence shift, the effect of speaker cables by themselves in isolation wont get you there on their own.

Ignoring the effects of the actual recordings - good or bad -The degree of performance influence/ effect will scale down with different pieces in the system. It will usually start with the greatest performance and resolution capabilities provided by your  source first, then the amp, and then the synergies provided by the alchemy effect of ALL the cables (ICs, speaker and power) in unison , not just any speaker cables in isolation.

Thank you Mitch2. The  FS-15S was on top of my list. Is the FS-Alpha the one with purple colour?