North Carolina Audio Club

Let's start a NC Audio Club. Any comments? Any suggestions about how to promote our interest and perhaps hear other folks systems, or benefit from their experiences?
twochannel_guy
I'm very close in Monteith Pk. Colorfulpellects. We need to get together for sure.
Mike
I live in the greater Mecklenburg area. I have attended the club located in Raleigh - nice group of guys - so I don't mind a dirve. I would like to see something get going in the Charlotte area.

I like Ron's idea. It could be a good start.
..calloway here...i live in danville,va which is about 1 1/4 hrs from raleigh...anything within 2 hrs would be great...
I'm ready when you guys are. I am happy to host a session any time soon, but I can't promise a big professional "listening area". I have my stereo gear set up in the sitting room off my master suite, and it is not a big room. For a get-together, I would probably move the system to my great room so as to accommodate additional sets of ears.
But it all sounds fun, so let's give it a rip!!
Chiming in from Durham. I'd be happy to host or go to listening sessions within half an hour or so.