are magnepan mmg any good and intergrated amp suggestion for them

Looking to setup 2nd system without spending a lot of cash. How are the magnepans mmg and integrated amp suggestions thank you.
dmast
I was surprised how good the MMG sounded in my small home office without "proper placement", though as johnnyb53 points out, it just takes seconds to slide them. Magnepan recommends to mark the spot ! I used Portal Panache, great combo...
I use MMGs with a pair of subwoofers in a second system.  The total cost of the speakers+subs was +/- $1600.  I'm not sure that anything on the market matches that combo for full range performance for the $.  As some have noted, there are quirks (tight sweet spot, power requirements, room placement), but the MMG really offers a compelling value proposition, IMO.

PS Some argue that they're tough to mate with subs, but - particularly with room corrected subs or amplification - I haven't found that to be the case at all.  YMMV.
Yes, they are really good.  I have had a pair of mg12, and two pairs of mmgs in my life.  Just keep in mind that they are a one listener speaker (very directional).
I like the nad suggestion; it makes a killer budget stereo.
on the mmg, make sure to bypass the fuse....they sound so much cleaner and dynamic without.  It's a very easy surgery.
Second on the , "bypass the fuse" suggestion(as long as you never clip your amp/exercise restraint). I’m using MMG’s for home theatre fronts and MG12’s, for mains, in my biamped system. Both bypassed(fuses and attenuation resistor connection), along with WBT 5 ways(and other mods).
I owned a pair of MMG's before and I loved them. They do need to be placed a few feet away from the back wall with a little bit of toe-in to sound properly IMO. The sweet spot is narrow due to the design of these speakers. A pair of after-market stands to level them up to your ear level would help for sure. Without a subwoofer like DWM, MMG's sounded very good already. They will amaze you if you pair them with a DWM or a fast cone subwoofer. The MMG's are very revealing so the quality of the amp is also important. I tried Adcom, Vincent, Hegel and Class-D with the MMG's before. Hegel sounded the best but it's probably above your budget. I'd suggest a used Vincent SV-236 hybrid Integrated amp if you can find one.