B&W 'New' 800 Series

I've reviewed the TAS Factory Tour and the 802 D3 details and am impressed with all improvements; and the common sense used.
I also find the new styling very intelligent related to dispersion. Comments?
ptss
I'm aiming for 6D sound in my room...it has to have width, height, depth, it has to warp time so I have two Saturdays every week, it has to further the laws of quantum mathematics and allow me to move through my house at the speed of light, and it has to mitigate earth's gravitational effect so that my scale says I only weigh 160 pounds. 3D sound is so 1996.

I'm now going to hijack the thread and post 300 times about 6D sound. Then I'll tell you about my new 6D Sound Generator. Which you'll all want to buy. I can't wait.
Gator in the lead by 3 dimensions. πŸΈπŸ”ŠπŸŽΆπŸŽΆβ°
Gator,

Are we attempting to have every scale on earth produce the 160lbs result or simply your bathroom scale? I'm quite sure I can give you one solution on increasing the number of Saturdays you experience up to seven (sorry, this program is either one or seven so you have to choose), but you'll require very regular scotch deliveries. You can also safely assume that while the total number of Saturdays is far greater, it is by no means infinite and is entirely based on the genetic qualities of your liver function.

As for moving through your home at the speed of light, I'm afraid this will interfere with our general existence, unless you move to another solar system. Please don't measure your weight during those high velocity moments as it will greatly effect the accuracy of your weight.
These days the word 3D is used by many. Dolby Atmos and Auro3D is using the words.

But....all demos were 2D. Because they use 2D amps and 2D speakers.

During a demo I explained the people of Auro3D ( Belgium) that there demo is 2D. After I explained that they agreed. This is the level of how audio is presented.

When you use speakers who's crossovers are not able to buils depth and width, you still hear that also with Dolby Atmos it is still 2D. This counts for the amps as well.

I use the word 3D, but the best highend can also let you hear the differences in heights. When I bought 2 sets of Audioquest Wel Signature xlr The stage became higher. The music was presented in a different zone.

Many people are not aware of what you can achieve with cables. These parts you cannot achieve with a more expensive amp or source.

I use blind shootouts to make people aware of how important cables are and what they do.

The biggest limitation of audio is that over 95% of the products at audio speciality shops is not worth the money. For cables the same story.