Has anyone auditioned Prana Fidelity speakers?

Impressions?
altoman
We used them at a show 2 years ago and they did the job no worries. Smooth extended and detailed.
I'm not good at descriptions of a particular sound, but at RMAF 2014 and 2015, Prana was in my top 5 for great sound. He had the new, larger, Vayu model this year and it made some great music. If I had to characterize their sound, I'd say they fall into the laid-back, listen for days type of tonality. I returned numerous times, and no matter what type of music being played, they always served it well.
Prana Fidelity was one of my favorties at the Newport Show a couple of years back. Like James mentioned, a kind of laid back but enveloping sound that seduces one into further listening. I don't know how it would fare over the long run.

All the best,
Nonoise
Hello altoman.
If you are in the Denver area, please come by for a listen, or visit Crescendo Fine Audio for an audition (and compare them with other brands).
I can send you a pair of demos to listen to in your home, too.
I'm not sure about the "laid back" description, but I did design them to take into account the autonomic nervous system response to overstimulation.
As always, it is best to hear product in one's home.
Kindly,
Steven NorberĀ