Tube integrated with real bass. Does it exist?

Let's assume it will drive two way speakers with 1" tweeter and 8" woofer, 89db 8ohm. Any price level. No hybrids invited.
I personally haven't heard of one.
inna
Coincident dragon monoblocks . (Almost) Purity of SET with great bass. Lot of set enthusiasts also use this as a bass amplifier .
As Jmcgrogan says above, VAC will get you great bass which will vary based on tube selection. If you want hit you in the chest bass and tubes you might look at integrating a good set of subs into the mix.
I will add that some 845 tube based amps will also give excellent with less efficient speakers - the Viva Solista and Mastersound Compact 845 are the only two I have used at home.

I think the key to Air Tight amplifiers great bass lies in their choice of transformers
Truemaineiac,
Any tube amp with descent active subs in the mix will have real bass.
09-15: Czarivey
Truemaineiac,
Any tube amp with descent(sic) active subs in the mix will have real bass

Czarivey, my apologies if my post was incomplete or obvious. I was attempting to convey that it will be difficult to get the level of bass that may be desired with tubes (and only moderately efficient speakers), and it may be worth considering subwoofer(s). I offer this observation in the spirit of helpfulness.