Does alcohol impair appreciation of sound?

Curious to know how alcohol effects other audiogon members when they are listening to music. For me, seems the frequencies become dull and I find myself wanting to mess around with the controls.
128x128makarisma
Of course the real issue with the consumption of alcohol is the degradation to sound quality produced by all the empties lying around that act as Helmholtz resonators but tuned to the wrong frequency and placed in the wrong locations. It's enough to drive a man to drink.
One drink is fine, but more than that is drinking with some nice tunes in the background.
I have to rethink my answer. I will undertake a rigorous study. Today I will have 1 shot of bourbon and listen to music. I will gauge my appreciation.

Tomorrow I will have 2 shots of bourbon and listen to music and gauge my appreciation.

The next day I will have 3 shots of bourbon, listen to music and gauge my appreciation.

I think this study will be complete in about 5-6 days
Zavato
I have to rethink my answer. I will undertake a rigorous study. Today I will have 1 shot of bourbon and listen to music. I will gauge my appreciation.

Tomorrow I will have 2 shots of bourbon and listen to music and gauge my appreciation.

The next day I will have 3 shots of bourbon, listen to music and gauge my appreciation.

I think this study will be complete in about 5-6 days

Regardless of the music, I‘m guessing around day 6, you will look and feel very peaceful. :-)