Psvane CV181-T in Dehavilland Ultraverve?

Has anyone used the new Psvane CV181-T, which is a direct substitute for a 6SN7, in their Dehavilland Ultraverve? Impressions??
weebeesdad
Kward55,
Any update on Psvane vs Sylvania? How many hours you have on Psvane and are you noticing any more change in the sound? Which one are you preferring? I am using vintage sylvania in oppo 95.
I got a quad of these and I'm done tube rolling,
After trying most of the well reviewed NOS tubes there is nothing close to the Pavane CV 181/T II tubes, straight out of the box they blew me away,
After 200 hours my system has never sounded so good in every way, detail, bass extension, transparency.
I'll miss tube rolling I guess, but now I just listen and enjoy the music
I haven't used this amp, but I've never been disappointed with a Psvane/Black Treasure tube, CV181-T included.
FYI,  I think Psvane has a decent product but these are not the 
last word in 6sn7s.  What ever you do, do not order from ebay! and China!!!!   Ordered a matching quad on ebay for my cary slp 05 and had one arc, taking out the midrange of my Thiel 3.7s,  Had noise and hum with the remaining tubes.  Mailed two different packages back to China in an attempt to return and get credit and both packages were lost,  So I am out the $400 for the tubes + $350 to replace my midrange.  These tubes are total crap!!!! Do yourself a favor and buy a good set of vintage NOS JAN vt231s or even better some 6sn7ws.  Awesome sound.
bmontani
4 posts
12-16-2015 11:31pm

FYI, I think Psvane has a decent product but these are not the
last word in 6sn7s. What ever you do, do not order from ebay! and China!!!! Ordered a matching quad on ebay for my cary slp 05 and had one arc, taking out the midrange of my Thiel 3.7s, Had noise and hum with the remaining tubes. Mailed two different packages back to China in an attempt to return and get credit and both packages were lost, So I am out the $400 for the tubes + $350 to replace my midrange. These tubes are total crap!!!! Do yourself a favor and buy a good set of vintage NOS JAN vt231s or even better some 6sn7ws. Awesome sound.
Report this