Has anyone bought the OPPO 105 and has an opinion

Trying to compare the OPPO BDP-105 and the SONY XA5400ES. Any body have any thoughts?
128x128eliotone
Gcp I do have oppo DV 970 HD I never took this unit seriously bec it's only $75 when I bought it long ago then my sony modwright 9000es tray will not open I put the oppo while waiting for my sony which went to the repair shop. Suddenly this oppo did sound very good after two days.i can't believe it.i realize then I have connected it to my tube preamp and ps audio 300 conditioner.It is really good.i believe when I get my oppo 105d connect it to My ps audio.i will get the same result.it works.
I heard the latest updates the OPPO 105 by Exemplar Audio at the RMAF 2015. It was truly exceptional. Primarily, it was being used as a dac after a music server.
Tbg, I picked up the eXception DAC from Exemplar. It's lovely. One of the most musical and listenable DACs I've owned. I'll have to try the Exemplar Oppo one day.
I just wanted to mention you don't need a monitor to set up a 105 or 103 in a stereo application if you use a tablet and the oppo remote app.  It works great, you can access playlists, see cover art and change menu settings.  You just have to have the player on your network.