Top Ten Tuners of all Time??

To start this thread I vote for the Yamaha T 1. At its price performance,little to touch it period. Whats your vote?
ferrari
From my experience practically anything that Don Scott modifies has the potential of being one of the top ten tuners. He has done two for me: the MDFT101A and the KENWOOD L-07T. In each of them he flushed out an unbeleiveable level of performance. He gave each their own unique character and presence in my system. I am an avid FM listener. It would be very hared to believe that a KT L-07T modified by Scott is not easily among the top five tuners.
Don told me that TU-9900 is one of the best !
My personal experience points that it is better than the highly regarded TU-919.
I must say, that the KT 9900 is the best tuner I have ever heard. I had a couple of highly regarded ones, but this one
stands out above all of them. I couldn't afford to keep it, and it was in such new like condition. I have a Luxman T 14 that Don Scott recommended, that is very vice sounding, that
I will have modded soon.
Rhode + Schwarz, handmade ugly looking bitches from Germany.
All handbuild to the highest possible degree.
Price new in the 70 at about 17.000USD. That says it all.
They did a version with tubes as well. It is so good that even my spectral CD Combination seams a joke against that staff.
Here in Germay you get it rearly and mostly in poor Conditions starting from 1.500 to 4000 USD depending on the state .
The second best i have heard is the Kenwood L-01T, or 03T
Very good very rare.
It depends on the RF situation, For DXing the Yamaha T-85 or
T-80 as well as the Onkyo 9090 series 2 are up to the task.
For audio quality when a clean, un-compressed signal is available (A good rooftop is required as well). The Mac 77
0r 78, as well as the sansui TU-9900 come to mind.
O-rod