Top Ten Tuners of all Time??

To start this thread I vote for the Yamaha T 1. At its price performance,little to touch it period. Whats your vote?
ferrari
I HAVE A MARANTZ ST 7 OSCILLOSCOPE TUNER (VERY RARE)AND A TANDBERG 3011A THE MARANTZ IS VERY SELECTIVE IN NARROW POSITION BUT 3011A IS SUPERIOR IN DYNAMIQUE AT LOW FREQUENCY
I'm using an Accuphase T-101 with great results. Replaced an MR-78 which was nice but did not convey the musicality or bandwidth of the T-101.
Has anybody out there ever tried a Eumig T-1000? It was an early digital from Austria. Years ago I owned a Draco CPU 100 tuner which was an all-time champ not mentioned here yet. It was the Sherwood digital tuner revived by Draco after Sherwood abandoned the project. Anyone know of it?
I am in the market for a new tuner and have really enjoyed reading this forum on the Top 10 Tuners. A lot of these posts are over 2 years old and I was wondering how the new Accuphase T-109V stacks up today (it has been recommended as the best by the dealer here in Denver who also carries McIntosh and Magnum Dynalab)? The Accuphase T-109V is mentioned in this forum a couple of times but I believe it was really too new to have been thoroughly understood and evaluated during a majority of this forum. Am I correct and what are everybody's thoughts on this tuner?
A couple of people here have mentioned the one on my shelf; DENON TU-800. No one has mentioned the Luxman T-117. I heard them side by side, I prefered the Luxman. My friend had both, unfortunatley the Luxman died. Luxman no longer services the US market and parts are no longer available.
As an update to my posts above... Wanted to add another vote for the Classe Tuner-1 and any tuner modified by Don Scott.