Top Ten Tuners of all Time??

To start this thread I vote for the Yamaha T 1. At its price performance,little to touch it period. Whats your vote?
ferrari
Nakamichi 630 Tuner-Pre amp. I am still using it after 25 yrs and I haven`t heard anything better.
Strange how no-one posted the cream of the crops from Kenwood, Oh I see a few KT models were posted, but why not the Trio-Kenwood L-01T L-02T L-03T. My guess is that they were just to rare and expensive for their day. I own the L-01T and it is one hell of tuner, I had the Magnum Etude's and the Accuphase T100 & T101 as well as a few others listed here. I have yet to own one of the Mac's, but thats my next step after the L-01T sales
I HAVE A MARANTZ ST 7 OSCILLOSCOPE TUNER (VERY RARE)AND A TANDBERG 3011A THE MARANTZ IS VERY SELECTIVE IN NARROW POSITION BUT 3011A IS SUPERIOR IN DYNAMIQUE AT LOW FREQUENCY
I'm using an Accuphase T-101 with great results. Replaced an MR-78 which was nice but did not convey the musicality or bandwidth of the T-101.
Has anybody out there ever tried a Eumig T-1000? It was an early digital from Austria. Years ago I owned a Draco CPU 100 tuner which was an all-time champ not mentioned here yet. It was the Sherwood digital tuner revived by Draco after Sherwood abandoned the project. Anyone know of it?
I am in the market for a new tuner and have really enjoyed reading this forum on the Top 10 Tuners. A lot of these posts are over 2 years old and I was wondering how the new Accuphase T-109V stacks up today (it has been recommended as the best by the dealer here in Denver who also carries McIntosh and Magnum Dynalab)? The Accuphase T-109V is mentioned in this forum a couple of times but I believe it was really too new to have been thoroughly understood and evaluated during a majority of this forum. Am I correct and what are everybody's thoughts on this tuner?