Top Ten Tuners of all Time??

To start this thread I vote for the Yamaha T 1. At its price performance,little to touch it period. Whats your vote?
ferrari
i owned both the mac mr67 and the kenwood kt-8300. stock vs stock, the 8300 had better selectivity, better detail, but was analytical to a fault, whereas the 67 was warm but soft throughout...sold the 67, modded the 8300 and its about as good as my digital gear.

rc
I believe that the Audiolab 8000T tuner should be on the list. Great tuner, excellent FM and AM. The only real negative is that the bulbs in the front display need to be replaced from time to time. Also the the Kenwood 600T tuner is excellent, very well built. Cheers.
Nakamichi 630 Tuner-Pre amp. I am still using it after 25 yrs and I haven`t heard anything better.
Strange how no-one posted the cream of the crops from Kenwood, Oh I see a few KT models were posted, but why not the Trio-Kenwood L-01T L-02T L-03T. My guess is that they were just to rare and expensive for their day. I own the L-01T and it is one hell of tuner, I had the Magnum Etude's and the Accuphase T100 & T101 as well as a few others listed here. I have yet to own one of the Mac's, but thats my next step after the L-01T sales
I HAVE A MARANTZ ST 7 OSCILLOSCOPE TUNER (VERY RARE)AND A TANDBERG 3011A THE MARANTZ IS VERY SELECTIVE IN NARROW POSITION BUT 3011A IS SUPERIOR IN DYNAMIQUE AT LOW FREQUENCY