CD Sound ; Esoteric x-03 versus Oppo 105

For CD sound; any difference?
ptss
I have a oppo 105 and krell sacd standard 3..krell has more resolution,soundstage is not even close and greater dynamics..etc at its going price now not that more expensive
Some of the qualities you guys are listing with regards to all these different players, is almost certainly due to the differences in the analog section of the dac's.
I have an Esoteric UX-3 SACD player which is the same as the X-03 minus the video portion. This is the smoothest most natural sounding player I have ever owned and heard. When I picked this player up at Spearit Sound, the dealer told me this is one of the top 3 cd players made. The pcm1704 dac chips are superb. They are the R to R type, not a single Delta Sigma chip. The player has 4 of them. The analog output is one of the best, all discrete parts. No off the shelf OP Amps on this baby. It's built to last, weighing in at over 50 pounds and the VRDS NEO transport with a milled aluminum tray is the best in the business, period.
Zephyr. I appreciate your response and the difference in build and analog quality. I was thinking more along the line of a 10 yr old state of the art hi-def,1080P TV versus a new good quality 4K TV and wondering if that was the situation. Thanks.