What is your favorite 1 hit wonder from the 70's?

Many on Audiogon agree the 1970's was the best decade for popular music. Whether it was the quality of songwriting or the diversity of music. The decade also produced many unforgettable 1 hit wonders. My personal favorite is Afternoon Delight by Starland Vocal Band, what's yours?
dayglow
Well, he may have had another hit, but not until the 80's and not as big as this one, so I'll say Dave Edmunds' "I Hear You Knockin'" (an old Smiley Lewis Blues, a hit for Dave in '71). It is as tension-and-release filled as anything I have ever heard!
Dave Edmunds made some good music. He received a lot of FM play with his song "Slippin' Away", which I always liked.
Rockpile was such a great live band! Even when performing as a duo, Dave Edmunds and Nick Lowe (with a rhythm section) never seemed to have quite the same energy as they did when performing as Rockpile. Maybe it was just the luck of the draw, but the three Edmunds or Edmunds with Nick Lowe shows that I've seen were all very good to very, very good. The one Rockpile show was flat-out great. Oddly, IIRC, all were at the same venue - Tramps in NYC.

Too bad that the only live record I've ever heard from Rockpile (I presume it's a bootleg) has arguably the worst SQ of any recording I own. C'est last vie.
Czarivey - the basic concept of the "1-hit wonder" is that the performer had only one (very good) hit. If your reference to Psycho Killer is by the Talking Heads, it would not qualify, as they had many hits.