Most achingly-beautiful music

Ultimately, we listen to music to be moved, for example, to be elated, exulted, calmed or pained. Which are the 3 most affecting pieces of music do you find the most affecting?
hungryear
Janacek's Glagolitic Mass (Helps that I sang it once, so know the music); Mahler's 2nd (ditto); Britten's Spring Symphony (give it time); Philip Glass, Koyanisqaatsi (listen in the dark and be freaked out); Pink Floyd, The Wall (ditto); Beethoven, Appassionata piano sonata; Billy Joel, Cold Spring Harbor (get the LP); Peter Gabriel - shock the Monkey album or Solsbury Hill; oops, no women on the list, I guess I rely on the women I know for the beauty.
I'll include Devorak: Symphony No. 9, Holst: The Planets, Mussorsky:Pictures at an Exhibition and Jenkins: Diamond Music. These discs have alot I'll love to the day I die.
Jimmy Rowles' "The Peacocks", on The Bill Evans Trio featuring Stan Getz disc: "But Beautiful", Milestone MCD-9249-2, recorded 1974 in Holland.
TubeGroover, may I also suggest Mahler 2 final movement, the resurrection final scence, when the organ bass kicks in, you can see the skies open before you, and you transcend mortality..........Tchaikovsky Sym 6 Pathetique, is a malestorm of elation/utter despair, I love the 2nd movement a melancholy waltz, like a lover with a broken heart dancing the last dance........Finally Mozart "Exultate Jubulate" I have an Emma Kirkby/Hogwood version that is a heavenly inspiration, just stunning.....regards Sam