Most achingly-beautiful music

Ultimately, we listen to music to be moved, for example, to be elated, exulted, calmed or pained. Which are the 3 most affecting pieces of music do you find the most affecting?
hungryear
I'll include Devorak: Symphony No. 9, Holst: The Planets, Mussorsky:Pictures at an Exhibition and Jenkins: Diamond Music. These discs have alot I'll love to the day I die.
Jimmy Rowles' "The Peacocks", on The Bill Evans Trio featuring Stan Getz disc: "But Beautiful", Milestone MCD-9249-2, recorded 1974 in Holland.
TubeGroover, may I also suggest Mahler 2 final movement, the resurrection final scence, when the organ bass kicks in, you can see the skies open before you, and you transcend mortality..........Tchaikovsky Sym 6 Pathetique, is a malestorm of elation/utter despair, I love the 2nd movement a melancholy waltz, like a lover with a broken heart dancing the last dance........Finally Mozart "Exultate Jubulate" I have an Emma Kirkby/Hogwood version that is a heavenly inspiration, just stunning.....regards Sam
My votes are for Itzak Perlman's "Remembrances" and the theme to Schindler's list. Autumn Leaves or any of Ellington's indigo's for that matter. Sting's "Dance Alone" and "Fragile". Stevie Ray's version of "Little Wing" and a couple tracks off of Ben Harper's "Will to Live" including the last one...Mother Mary I think it's called? How's that for an eclectic bunch of achers?