How old are your speakers

I am wondering how many listen to old speakers. I am not looking so much as to how long you owned them but how old are they. Are they your primary speakers? I am listening to a pair of 2003 Verity Parsifal Encores and continue to be pretty pleased with them.
davt
Although I no longer have them, for about 27 years beginning in 1983 my primary speakers were Pentagram P10's, the later generation version, designed by Michael Levy (whose present speaker company is Alta Audio). I briefly had various others during those years, including B&W 801's and two different pairs of large vintage Tannoys, but they were all outclassed by the P10's and I sold the others.

After about 25 years the surrounds on the woofers and bottom-mounted passive radiators developed some tears, and I had them redone by Bill Legall of Millersound.net. They are still providing beautiful music in the home of a relative.

Regards,
-- Al
Some years ago, Jamo did some extensive research on how long folks keep their speakers, the average from that research was approximately 10 years.

Good Listening

Peter
My Ohms are almost 10 years old now. My Merlin VSMs are a few years older (but have been upgraded) and my Parsifal Encores are a year or three older than yours.