Triangle sound-signature category. Which brands?

I am curious about my options withing Triangle Speakers sound signature.
I like their sound: open, dynamic and life like, but I cannot help but wonder what else is out there that sounds just like Triangle, but perhaps more sophisticated or just better overall?
Please share your thoughts as I am very curious about my possible options.

Thank you.
128x128dkzzzz
Used to own the Ventis XS and the Naia models - in my recent sojourn for new speakers I also auditioned the Quartet and Magellan (monitor)series, within the context of an all Audio Analogue system (a brand that Triangle often co-operates with). I thought that System Audio, Living Voice and Chario did (more or less) share some common traits and attributes with that of Triangle.
Agreed regarding a fair resemblance to ML and perhaps also Quad ES in terms of speed and airiness despite the conventional box design.
Here's a nice piece that does a good job of communicating what makes the Triangle Titus 202s so special:

http://www.tnt-audio.com/casse/titus202_e.html
While on the subject of the "Triangle sound," anybody hears the Altea? Upscale Audio is closing out a discontinued model.
I bought Heliade (3-driver) model from Upscale Audio. Good deal at $699.00. Clean fresh sound , incredible imaging .Tweeter might sound metallic sometimes on bad passages or bad recordings. Bass is dry and insufficient (I usually hate bass), but this bass is weak not in extension but in color, character of the bas. Micro dynamics and detail retrieval is great. Play really well at low volumes as oppose to my ATC 12s.
Overall Triangle provides very engaging sound for very little money.
Speakers are all man made materials , I have heard that they changed that and cover their basic speakers with wood veneer now.
Now that i owned them for a few weeks I can say (for those who might be curious) that upgrade from Triangle while staying in the same sound signature would be the De Vore speakers.