Triangle sound-signature category. Which brands?

I am curious about my options withing Triangle Speakers sound signature.
I like their sound: open, dynamic and life like, but I cannot help but wonder what else is out there that sounds just like Triangle, but perhaps more sophisticated or just better overall?
Please share your thoughts as I am very curious about my possible options.

Thank you.
128x128dkzzzz
A small Martin Logan in the mid range, with a bit more top end (Triangle Celius-first year).

Thanx, Russ
Used to own the Ventis XS and the Naia models - in my recent sojourn for new speakers I also auditioned the Quartet and Magellan (monitor)series, within the context of an all Audio Analogue system (a brand that Triangle often co-operates with). I thought that System Audio, Living Voice and Chario did (more or less) share some common traits and attributes with that of Triangle.
Agreed regarding a fair resemblance to ML and perhaps also Quad ES in terms of speed and airiness despite the conventional box design.
Here's a nice piece that does a good job of communicating what makes the Triangle Titus 202s so special:

http://www.tnt-audio.com/casse/titus202_e.html
While on the subject of the "Triangle sound," anybody hears the Altea? Upscale Audio is closing out a discontinued model.