Speakers....Epos and up

I have Epos M5 speakers, with NAD T743. I would like to move up in speakers. The size of the Epos are perfect the room I have, generally I like the EPOS sound. (I also have Silverline Minuets that I listen to on occasion) Any suggestions for the step up? Thanks.
earthquake
Hi Earthquake:

There is nothing wrong with the NAD T743 and it would work fine with the EPOS M12i. When you begin to move up to seriously better equipment though, you will begin to notice the ceiling levels of your other equipment. It just happens as your ears get trained.

The T743 is a HT receiver. Are you using the NAD in a multi-channel set-up, or are you just using it in a 2 channel mode? If you are using the T743 in a 2 channel mode, you could probably do better for an amplifier in its price range ($800 or so).

HCM Audio has a demo pair of the EPOS M12i for $900, which you may wish to check out.

Best regards,

Rich
Keep the Epos. Upgrade the NAD. If you really like that British sound, then check out the Exposure line of integrateds. Of course Cyrus, older Onix and others will also fill the bill.
I would suggest a pair of Harbeth HLP-3es2. They can be had in your price range and are a big step up fom the Epos.
Like others though, I think a better amp may be in order.