Adcom 515 verse Monster 3600 or 2600 power conditi

I owned a Monster 2500 power unit for years then sold it for a 3500 which gave up the ghost two days ago. I am looking at at 3600 and a 2600 but in the meantime my brother gave me a Adcom 515 he had laying around. From a sound stand point should I stay with the Adcom or go back to the Monster. I have heard it said the Adcom does not do much?? Thanks
128x128geph0007
I use all of the above with fine results.I use the Adcoms, 1 each, for my mono block amps and plug them directly into the wall outlet. I use the Monster for digital equipment. I use a Furman for my analog equipment. All sound good to me. The reason I use the Adcoms on my amp is that I was told that it does not limit current.

I have a Furman Elite 15 pfi which replaced an Adcom 515 for my source components. My amp is plugged straight into the wall. In my system {all tube} the Furman sounds much better than the Adcom. Also the two cord deal on the Adcom is a bit of a pain. I have never tried the Monster Conditioners. If I were to upgrade it would probably be to a Furman Reference 15i or 20i.

One thing about the Adcom, I have owned it for about 20 years now and the damn thing still works. I have never had any problem with it at all.
Geph-

the Monster products steal power/current from your system- be aware of this fact. The Adcom is good, certainly there are better products.

Give us an idea of the rest of your gear. Look into Richard Gray Power Company products. I use a 400 Pro since 2004 w/o any issue/problem(s). Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
When you say they steal current what do you mean?? I turned out the Monster blew the fuse
Other's claim better results with expensive AC stuff (some of these results seem directly related to EJS or Expense Justification Syndrome), but I've used an Adcom 515 since new and it works perfectly and the system sounds great with the thing...I've plugged amps into the wall, tested bypassing the 515 various times and otherwise been compelled to mess with it, but it stays (I put "Power Port" plugs in the wall and my sub is on another outlet by itself, all with beefy wire). I would't use it with extreme high current amps, but with my 65 watt PC or so tube amp (in a PS audio Humbuster III after the 515) it seems well within its range and until it dies it stays...the turn-on timing feature is useful.