sub for Dynaudio Audience 42

Has anyone had the chance to pair the Dynaudio Audience 42s with any subs in their system? Just picked up a pair and I love them but, I'm thinking that I will eventually want to find a nice sub to help them out in the lower end :)

I have a very basic/entry level set up, a Rotel CD and Rotel Receiver in a small room but, eventually thinking about home theater too.

JL fathom 10s maybe?
ucsb21

I'll second the Dynaudio Sub... I have a SUB250 which I use when watching movies in 2 channel with my Special 25's. "Scary good" is a nice way of putting it, Ttowntony. (The Sub250 blows away my Dali Sub with similar spec's...)
Post removed 
I recently purchased a pair of Audience 52SE and my local dealer had a few Dynaudio Sub20 left in stock. I bought one new for $600 - listed for $1200. He has a cherry left and a few blacks if you want his contact number let me know. I was going to get the Sub 250 for $850 but went with the Audience line of sub.
There are high and low-pass filters on the sub, so you can limit the strain on your mains. You can dial in by ear or use a meter.

http://www.dynaudio.de/eng/systems/lines/subwoofer/sub250.php?sid=430f2b96abd98#
thanks all for the input! I'll see if the local shop has any Dynaudio subs to audition.

Hey Tsciame, have you had the chance to listen to the Audience 42s? I love my 42s so much that I'm considering the special twenty fives. I know that the specials cost 5 to 6 times more but, was wondering what your thoughts were. I'm going to try and audition some this weekend if I have the time.