Paradigm vs Dali vs PMC

Hi I posted a thread earlier. I have narrowed down my choices to the following and wondered if anyone had any tips or experience with either. Its for a room about 17 x 17, with a Simaudio 100W I-3 amp (considered tonally neutral)....the list is

(1) PMC FB1i (a recent update on FB1+), new soft dome tweeter
(2) Paradigm S4 V2 (anyone know if the Beryllium tweeter is hard/harsh)?
(3) Dali Mentor 6 with the ribbon tweeter

I have listened to the Mentor but a bit concerned the lower midrange/upper bass is a bit lean sounding. I only heard the Paradigm through a Yamaha AV amp which may be tuned to be bright? Going to audition the PMC on Monday.

Thanks for your help
acdvd
not a big gripe I suppose

If you look at the plot the woofer breakup is only 10 db down...this should have been eq'd out more aggressively. I would be very wary of that...it looks as if it will be audible. I haven't heard them so I can't say for sure but you really should audition them for yourself.

Midrange is critical in a speaker.
Does anyone have any idea of how the Paradigm Signature compares to the PSB Synchrony?

Thanks
Andrew
Acdvd...sorry..was on vacation for a week...im telling u..audition the hellicons..i have owned the paradigms..i have heard martin logan summits..more spkers than i care to mention....i have read pple posting graphs, charts, breakfast menus, lunch diets..on what to buy and what not to buy.....means nothing...auditioning is the key..read posts from hellicon owners..there is a reason they write with such passion..i actually didnt like my hellicons when i first got them..then i changed my amp...wow....u need to really try to audition your choices
Gotta agree with Dan001.
I have both Paradigms studios 20s, c-570 center, adp 470s, servo-15 sub and Dali Helicons 400s, 800s and 200 in a 20 x 35ft room. Like paradigms and almost bought the new sig 6s but at the last minute got dalis here and on ebay and could not be happier.
Paradigms are a bit shrill in comparison with the dalis ribbons. Very clear when comparing center channels, the dali 200 center has the same drivers as the 400s. Great mids, softer highs.
A friend has good synergy with paradigm sig 4 and plinius 9200. And Dan is again right when mentioning amp makes a difference. With my Denon 5803avr an cj met1-pre, I preferred the 400s with paradim sub over the 800s. Now with Conrad Johnson met-150 amp the 800s sound much better,much more depth and bass, handles the room. Leaves me content with 2 channel over multi. Dali 400s are easy to drive and have very musical mids and highs, even better with a sub.
Andrew I'll bet your Sim could sound great with either speakers by adding a nice tube preamp, I like the cj hybrid.
Mumbles
Do you have the Mark I or Mark II helicon 400's?
Do you find midbass bloom and chestiness in vocals as per some reviews I have read?
What size room do you use it in?
Thanks