Paradigm vs Dali vs PMC

Hi I posted a thread earlier. I have narrowed down my choices to the following and wondered if anyone had any tips or experience with either. Its for a room about 17 x 17, with a Simaudio 100W I-3 amp (considered tonally neutral)....the list is

(1) PMC FB1i (a recent update on FB1+), new soft dome tweeter
(2) Paradigm S4 V2 (anyone know if the Beryllium tweeter is hard/harsh)?
(3) Dali Mentor 6 with the ribbon tweeter

I have listened to the Mentor but a bit concerned the lower midrange/upper bass is a bit lean sounding. I only heard the Paradigm through a Yamaha AV amp which may be tuned to be bright? Going to audition the PMC on Monday.

Thanks for your help
acdvd
Does anyone have any idea of how the Paradigm Signature compares to the PSB Synchrony?

Thanks
Andrew
Acdvd...sorry..was on vacation for a week...im telling u..audition the hellicons..i have owned the paradigms..i have heard martin logan summits..more spkers than i care to mention....i have read pple posting graphs, charts, breakfast menus, lunch diets..on what to buy and what not to buy.....means nothing...auditioning is the key..read posts from hellicon owners..there is a reason they write with such passion..i actually didnt like my hellicons when i first got them..then i changed my amp...wow....u need to really try to audition your choices
Gotta agree with Dan001.
I have both Paradigms studios 20s, c-570 center, adp 470s, servo-15 sub and Dali Helicons 400s, 800s and 200 in a 20 x 35ft room. Like paradigms and almost bought the new sig 6s but at the last minute got dalis here and on ebay and could not be happier.
Paradigms are a bit shrill in comparison with the dalis ribbons. Very clear when comparing center channels, the dali 200 center has the same drivers as the 400s. Great mids, softer highs.
A friend has good synergy with paradigm sig 4 and plinius 9200. And Dan is again right when mentioning amp makes a difference. With my Denon 5803avr an cj met1-pre, I preferred the 400s with paradim sub over the 800s. Now with Conrad Johnson met-150 amp the 800s sound much better,much more depth and bass, handles the room. Leaves me content with 2 channel over multi. Dali 400s are easy to drive and have very musical mids and highs, even better with a sub.
Andrew I'll bet your Sim could sound great with either speakers by adding a nice tube preamp, I like the cj hybrid.
Mumbles
Do you have the Mark I or Mark II helicon 400's?
Do you find midbass bloom and chestiness in vocals as per some reviews I have read?
What size room do you use it in?
Thanks
I have the Mark I 400s. and Yes I think the 400's sound really great with vocals, strings that kinda of range. Probably due to the extra mid driver. The 800s, with more power, have a fuller range.
My room is 20 x ~35 x 8,hardwood floors, reflective, needs treatments. Addition I can't quite finish. But despite the room the speakers sound like a dream, soothing presentation.
Very happy the mark I's, suppose the mark IIs may have faster crossovers, but the imaging with these are amazing and forgiving with poor placement