Paradigm vs Dali vs PMC

Hi I posted a thread earlier. I have narrowed down my choices to the following and wondered if anyone had any tips or experience with either. Its for a room about 17 x 17, with a Simaudio 100W I-3 amp (considered tonally neutral)....the list is

(1) PMC FB1i (a recent update on FB1+), new soft dome tweeter
(2) Paradigm S4 V2 (anyone know if the Beryllium tweeter is hard/harsh)?
(3) Dali Mentor 6 with the ribbon tweeter

I have listened to the Mentor but a bit concerned the lower midrange/upper bass is a bit lean sounding. I only heard the Paradigm through a Yamaha AV amp which may be tuned to be bright? Going to audition the PMC on Monday.

Thanks for your help
acdvd
Dan
I can get an ex-demo Helicon 400 for $300 more than the Mentor 6, however the low mid-range is a bit chesty (see the Stereophile review of the new MKII which compares it to the old) and there is bass bloom...not a big gripe I suppose.

Which exact Paradigm did you own? Was it Signature Series 2?

Thanks
yes, it was the sig 2..which are owned now by a friend..so..i hear them often..peronally, but not professionally, i cant see that there would be this huge difference between mk1 and 2....i had a martin logan 'depth i' sub i was running with my rig...since getting the dali's..i have removed it..bass is tight and powerful..but as u know..this is all personal taste..for 300 more..personally, the mk1 would be a no brainer for me..just on aesthetics alone i'd go the mk1..they are gorgeous showpieces and exude taste and style...ok..now ive given u my 3 cents....i should tell u i enjoy my sound a bit mellow and laid back..so dali is perfect for me..silky tones...the paradigms were great too..for sure..but for me..a touch shrill and forward..for my tastes though...hope this helps, Dan
not a big gripe I suppose

If you look at the plot the woofer breakup is only 10 db down...this should have been eq'd out more aggressively. I would be very wary of that...it looks as if it will be audible. I haven't heard them so I can't say for sure but you really should audition them for yourself.

Midrange is critical in a speaker.
Does anyone have any idea of how the Paradigm Signature compares to the PSB Synchrony?

Thanks
Andrew
Acdvd...sorry..was on vacation for a week...im telling u..audition the hellicons..i have owned the paradigms..i have heard martin logan summits..more spkers than i care to mention....i have read pple posting graphs, charts, breakfast menus, lunch diets..on what to buy and what not to buy.....means nothing...auditioning is the key..read posts from hellicon owners..there is a reason they write with such passion..i actually didnt like my hellicons when i first got them..then i changed my amp...wow....u need to really try to audition your choices