Musical Fidelity KW500 and Rowland Continuum S2

Has anyone compared these 2 integrated amps? If so, what are your observations? Thanks in advance.
arsh
Arsh,

I can't compare the JR 525 to Musical Fidelity, because I've never listen to MF. In the context of my system the JR 525 is very musical. I never thought changing from an Parasound A21 to the 525 would yield some many improvements...the most impactful is spacing between instruments.
Again, in my system the highs are musical,real,great tonality and the mids are better. The bass compared to the A21 is very different...A21 more impact, 525 tight and detailed.
It is also worth pointing out that Musical Fidelity makes products along a broad range of price points. So when someone is not a fan of Musical Fidelity, it may be that they are referring to their lower priced, lower quality items. Top-of-the-line MF gear like the kWs may be quite different from their gear where more compromises (power supply for example) need to be made to hit a certain price point.

I don't know Rowland well, but my impression is that all of their gear is aimed to the high-end market.

So in general, MF vs JR in general is not an apples to apples comparison. Apples-to-apples would be similarly priced JR and MF gear.
Thanks Roscoeiii. I agree. The Kw500 and Continuum S2 are similarly priced and in the same general class I would think.
I have the JR 525, but it's my understanding that the S2 is a step or two above the 525.