Is Acoustic Zen still in business?

Can't get their web site to load, so was questioning if they were still around.
whatjd
Whatjd, I'm sure you meant no harm to Acoustic Zen but your thread title gives a potentially damaging first impression.

Did you give it some time to see if the website came back up? Did you try calling them before you posted? Even if you did, in my opinion it would still be appropriate to give them the benefit of the doubt. A more considerate thread title might be something like this:

"Acoustic Zen website down?"

I don't think you did anything malicious, but harm can be inadvertent and small audio companies are often barely making it anyway. I'm not trying to burn your biscuits here, just raise your awareness.

Duke
dealer/manufacturer

edit: I clicked on Tvad's link a few times. The site loads for me most of the time but it loads slowly, like it's on the verge of timing out.
They must put all of their R&D into products, not servers! Still loading...
Site loads in less than 3 secs for me. For the folks having problems with the site try running fully updated virus and spyware scans. Sounds like some malware. I have been repairing computers since 1976 and those are typical symptoms of malware. Also try going to Acoustic Zen from a different computer to help prove if a problem is in you main computer.

I havent been to that site for a while but I must say the new CRESCENDO Loudspeaker looks very interesting.