Wilson Maxx2 or Aerial 20T

Understanding they are at a different price point I'd like everyones thoughts of the merits of each. Thanks for your help. Currently have 20Ts but am thinking of moving to Wilson Maxx2.
fm540i
The Maxx2 isn't a particularly forward sounding speaker, although it has tremendous bass authority and punch. Of the current Wilsons, the WP8 is more forward sounding. The Maxx2 is, of course, a better all-around speaker, but if you want a more forward sound, I'd suggest you take a listen to the WP8 first--it does cost a lot less than the Maxx2.
I added 2 SW-12s to the mix. Crossed them over at 35 hz and will stick with this configuration for now. Thanks for all of the input. It does fill out the bottom end nicely. Maybe a super tweeter to top it off. Muirta?? or Townshend??
Fm540i

Just trying to get a bit more of an idea as to what the issue is. First what do you think is lacking in the current system? It would also be helpful to know what the rest of your system is, what you listen to, and what is the room like. You have a great speaker, which does have a different sound than the maxxs. If it is, like cars, that you just want a new or different model, then by all means change. On the other hand, if you are looking to reach a certain goal, then this may not be the way to go.
Either way good luck

Gary
If I had a big room, and a Maxx2, I would never go to this site again. I swear
Fm540i,
I also have Aerial 20t's and a pair of SW-12's. I have the crossover set to 40 Hz.
I hope you use the speaker level input (DIN plug). The sound improved a lot in my system when I did this and connected them up directly to my amps instead of using interconnects from my preamp.

Cappuccino