Wilson Maxx2 or Aerial 20T

Understanding they are at a different price point I'd like everyones thoughts of the merits of each. Thanks for your help. Currently have 20Ts but am thinking of moving to Wilson Maxx2.
fm540i

Showing 5 responses by fm540i

A little more bottom end. A little better vertical high end dispersion. Maybe a little stronger more forward midrange. In the sweet spot they are wonderful.
Interesting take on the issue. I don't drive a Ferrari but I do drive a 997 C4S. Will that do?
I added 2 SW-12s to the mix. Crossed them over at 35 hz and will stick with this configuration for now. Thanks for all of the input. It does fill out the bottom end nicely. Maybe a super tweeter to top it off. Muirta?? or Townshend??
Thanks for the input. I'm running MF KW Monoblocks with a KWP preamp. Clean controlled power is not a problem. I have a odd room actually 4 interconnected rooms with the main living room having a 25 foot ceiling. Think of several rooms rooms which are probably 15 x 20 extending off a 25 x 20 x 25 room. Lots of air to move with only one anchored corner where one 20T and SW-12 sit.