N802 + Velodyne DD-18???

I'm planning to buy Velo DD-18 or DD-15. Did anyone try this combo? Is DD-18 worth 1k$ over DD-15???
srdan01
My room is 15x21ft and my sweet spot is 11ft from speakers which are 9ft apart and 3ft from front wall. I have some bad modes on listening position (-10dB@50Hz / -4dB@80Hz) and other frequencies are pretty flat down to 25Hz. Yes, I tried move speakers around as well with N801D. Reverberation time is good within whole bas range (1.2sec) and I experiment with some absorbers. Still I think I need Velodyne!
I use a JL f113 with my 802Ds and, while it really does nice things when required, it is very rarely required.

Kal
It is extremely unlikely that a sub would do anything to improve a dip at 50hz. A Rives Parc or a digital corecction system would be more likely to achieve the result you are looking for. Very few rooms are flat in the low frequencies. Just look at the in-room graphs in some of the S-Phile tests and see what I mean. So you could quit obsessing and listen around/through the aberations.
I just tried to correct some nulls in the bass (40/50hz)as heard in the listening position by using a sub and a parametric equalizer to supplement mains operating full range (down to 28hz). It didn't flatten (raise) those nulls appreciably, either electronically or by woofer placement without shaking the walls! I may have been sitting in a null but the walls must have been in a node. Compared with results that worked a little bit (less than a 3db change in the nulls) I preferred an amp with a better bass response. FWIW.
Thanks guys, but I also tried different amps, Behringer digital EQ and Copland room correlator. This equipment improves amplitude, but in same time you have problems with distortion, handling, not to mention converters who are responsible for all others things... My point is: I don’t think that anything will fill 10dB dip, but can contribute. I tried with lower class subs and I had better results if you compare with other mentioned experiments. Finally, N802 need some extra energy below 30Hz. At least in my room!