Speaker Recomendations $3000

Have a Hafler 200 dual channel system and looking to upgrade my speakers and want to spend not more then $3000. Would prefer floor standing with small foot print. The room is an L shaped living room 11X14 with a 10X10 alcove. Must sit close to the speakers for careful listening & want to fill the room with easy sound when entertaining. Prefer a warm easy sound with air & good detail. Listen generally to contemporary jazz, classic rock & blues, lots of guitar & percusion some piano & B3 organ. I have looked at the S5E and I like them. What else would you suggest. thx
murr
BTW, just noticed a pair of Bach grands on Agon for $1,395. That's quite a price!
If you prefer a warm easy sound with air & good detail then definitely hold out for a used pair of EgglestonWorks Fontains. After many other auditions this is the one IMO which best produces detail AND warmth. I listen to some of the same kind of music as you, and the best feature about this speaker is the tone - tone of the guitar and piano - excellent. Very special. Secret: top quality drivers, minimal electronics, extremely rigid cabinet, especially lead shot or sand filled integrated stands. And usually only $2200-$2500, which leaves +$500 for music!
Was on pretty much the same search as you earlier this year - wanted small footprint floorstander, gorgeous wood cabinetry, and non-fatiguing sound. My 3 favorites were VA Bach Grand, Quad 22L, and Dynaudio Focus 220. All can be had for under 3k (especially the 22L which is one of the best deals out there at around $1,600) and all have their strengths. I chose the Bach Grands and got the Rosewood upgrade - just gorgeous - very high WAF! Coherent, open, great soundstage, non-fatiguing, and good for nearfield listening. From your music tastes they should work well for you. Although, definitely not blow-out-your- neighbor speakers! Not familiar with your amp but these mate very well with my SS Adcom 555II, an amp most consider on the harsh side (though I consider this to be more the Adcom preamps). I borrowed a passive pre for a few weeks and couldn't believe how good the VA's sounded. Definitely check them out. A couple others I liked were Audio Physic, and Dali models.
the a few hundred more the Gershman Sonograms for sure would better any of them for overall balance and musicality.