what's under your Parsifals?

I am enjoying a new pair of Parsifal Encores, using the standard brass cones that come w/ the speaker.

Wondering what you use under your Parsifal? some I've seen use the Stillpoint platform, some Symposium, but I'm also wondering if just changing out the standard brass spikes with something like the audiopoints will make a nice improvement? i'm looking for a cheap tweak now, with a plan to save for a better shelf or platform later...

steve
128x128dennis_the_menace
I am using Grand Prix Audio Apex Footers with my Ovations and they have made a significant positive impact over the stock spikes. The bass is where the most improvement has occurred (becoming much tighter and clearer).
Two platforms made of high-density fiberboard, then the spikes that came with the Ovations. I'm still dialing them in after one year. Lately, I've been trying the second of two configurations recommended by Julian, with the speakers farther apart. Bass is definitely improved with the speakers closer to the room corners.
Hi Steve,
Yes, I am still using the Reference HDL's, they are attached only to the mid/tweeter module, as recommended by Lloyd Walker. They do a nice job of cleaning up the high frequencies (I didn't know there was any hash there until I installed them). As for the Svelte shelf, I wouldn't say that it made a bigger improvement than the Audio Points, but it was more expensive. It is still much cheaper than the Symposium Ultra platform that is custom made for the base though. I believe the Parsifal Svelte shelf was about $500.
Peter of Symposium recommends the Svelte shelf first, as he feels it makes a bigger improvement for less $$$ than the Ultra platforms, FWIW.

John
ok, sounds like maybe what i'll start with then is the HDL, audiopoints and the svelte shelves. thanks john.