Kef vs Thiel

I have a pretty good setup going and I believe my system can handle the very truthful Thiel speakers. I have a set of Kef Reference Ones and used to have an old set of 103s (which is where I fell in love with the Kef sound!).

Looking to do an upgrade and came across a guy with a set of Reference Model Fours. I also have a perspective with a set of Thiel 3.6s. Where should I go! Yes, I do have available power for both of these sets!

Give me some opinions, I like my Jazz, Female Vocals, and classic Guitar. This is a real pickle!
128x128skater3820
stay with kef and enjoy every piece of music you can feed 'em. there really is no choice if you love your music collection..
I vote for the KEFs, their midrange is among the most pleasing available. I fell in love with the KEF 101s, 103.2s, and 105 series many years ago. Man did those speakers sound good!! They DO love to have some power thrown their way, but they are oh so rewarding when you do...

-RW-
I'm a current Thiel (1.6) owner and have owned the KEF Reference 3-II in the past.
I was disappointed with the 3-II (used with ARC VT-100 Mk III & ARC pre-amp).
I thought it lacking in overall resolution (could not play it very loud in my apartment, however).
I've never heard a bad word about the Thiel 3.6s (as long as it's used with a muscle amp).
I am trying to acquire some KEF 201 reference at the moment which means I'm both a KEF and Thiel fan and have no obvious bias.