Wilsons with Cardas or JPS?

I have Watt puppy 7s and just read in HiFi Plus that, in addition to Transparent, Cardas are a synergistic match. Anyone have experience with Cardas Golden Reference and Wilsons? The rap is that they are not particularly transparent. Does that problem (if it is) not apply when matched with Watt Puppys?
A cable that seems to have alot of fans as a window to the source without edge is JPS, esp. Aluminata. Anyone tried them with Wilsons? I have heard a number of cables and have heard v good results with Transparent, for example. What I don't like is an edgeiness that can come certain cables with a rep for transparency when paired with the Watts and a revealing CD Player (I have the Bel Canto PL 1). For example, to my ears Nordost cabling, when used from phono thru to Watts are great, but lose flow and become edgy when used from CD to Watts. I have heard this problem regardless of amplification which has included Spectral, Naim and McIntosh tubes--so take that out of the equation. With this as background, anyone have thoughts?
gpgr4blu
...as one with an almost complete 'aluminata' system..and one who has tried alot of the 'best' cables, you owe it to your ears to audition the 'aluminatas'...this is easy to do through 'the cable company'...i have come to learn,over the years..the importance of the right cables to ones' system...they are the best i have heard..i have not heard them with the wilsons' but my guess is you will love them..they are expensive but ..imo..worth it if your budget allows..there is a great review of them in this months' stereophile magazine
I have WP 7's and the WATCH system also. I am building a Mastering room and all of my cables (including In-Wall electrical) are JPS. I use the Aluminatas with Pass Labs amps. I don't feel there is anything better!

Regards,
Bruce