Anyone seen or heard new Thiel CS3.7

I've seen the pictures on this month Absolute Sound and the drivers look like something from Star Trek so I am just wondering if anyone has heard these?
andy2
I'm sure they'll look and perform fine with the grills in place. As for the round top, well, I like it.
I am curious if this is going to be the design direction for the rest of line as upgrades are made. Thiel seems to play along a common design theme so my guess is yes....so with that......I wonder when the 6.0's and 7.2's are due. Can't say I like or dislike the looks until I see them in the showroom, however, the metal dome does have me concerned. I do think the look is going to be controversial enough to help the resale value of the existing line..and in this case the 3.6's.

Chuck
I'll have to agree re the looks of the Thiel CS3.7. Bug ugly. I'll keep my 3.6's. Thank you very much.
With the round top and elliptical back, it may turn out to be somewhat reminiscent of a B&W Nautilus 802. R2D2-chic, anyone? Anyway, if the sound represents an advancement, I'm sure many 3.6 owners can get over the looks. At around a reported $8K, I wonder if the CS 6 will be discontinued until its next iteration upon this speaker's introduction.
http://www.6moons.com/industryfeatures/thiel/thiel.html

The bottom driver looks like the "spinny" rims that the pimps put on their escalades