totem alternatives to totem hawk/forest?

I want to get a totem bookshelf (cheaper and lighter) which has similar sound to totem hawk or forest.Do totem bookshelves have same positive qualities as totem hawk/forest?
samuellaudio
I agree with Ghunter on this one. However, I will state that it is my opinion that the Model 1 is closer to the Forest in sonic signature and the Arro (not a bookshelf) is actually closer in tone to the Hawk.
Let's just say that you can't go wrong with any of the Totem speakers mentioned in this thread.

What does the rest of your system look like? What are the room dimensions? Those are also large factors in determining what may work best.
Ghunter isi right, room size and associated electronics is the biggest factor in determining the right Totem.
Here's an example: my Rainmakers sound beautiful in a room 14' wide, 9' ceilings, and approx 20' deep. I'm powering them with a 120wpc Denon AVR-3805 receiver with a high quality power supply.

We couldn't be happier with the Rainmakers, playing a mix of music and movies on them. Last weekend we had a live Tabla Beat Science DVD in there and it was like we were at the concert - they were so loud and clear. A few nights ago we watched the abysmal movie Derailed (Jennifer Aniston and Clive Owen) and we thought that the phone ringing was actually the one three feet in front of us on the coffee table.