Krell Resolution 2's VS Polk Audio LSi15

Interested if anybody has compared the two? I Know both use the same tweeter, outside of that I'd only assume the Krell has a much better crossover network and bass drivers. I love the sound of the LSi's I was wondering if the extra $$$$ was worth the jump up to the Krell.
lush
Wondering same myselfthough assume your statement is right.This "non" reponse will allow me to see if anybody can say with some "authority" between two speakers.Have heard Krell and was thinking of it verus B&WNautilus used.If I had the $8K and room I get 803Diamond whose tweter is amaziong.Everything I have read about both speakers speaks of high peformance with bang for buck tilting I guess to Polk.Can't say that about every speaker they make but 15i seems to be a winner though I had nothing to complain about with Krells which I think lend themselves to HT more than the B&W I heard in same room.
Chazzbo
I am not sure it's the same tweeter. It may be similar but I would figure that these two manufacturers spec them differently (at the very least).
The Krell Resolution 2 is now $9,500-pair that puts it in a much different price class than the Polks. You could audition the Krells at most Tweeter/Sound Advice stores. Compared to the B&W 803Diamonds the Krells are over priced. Their sound is very similar to Wilson & Revel Speakers. In my opinion, the current top-of-the-line B&W and Focal (JM Lab) Speakers represent the current state-of-the-art in Driver, Cabinet and overall Speaker design. This is where I would consider investing my money. Though the Polks are still amoung the best low-cost (mid-fi) option.
Interesting Jms, I've heard quite the opposite of the Krell's. I heard them briefly at CES this year and have been told by a few folks they're quite a few steps up even from the 802D's. I'm a big fan of what the LSi's can do and I'm also quite happy with my 400xi intergrated, I was curious if the Krell's would be an appropriate setup
I auditioned both but more than six months apart. Both were set up poorly but the Krell had a better front end support. I now own old Polks that I have liked and gave the LS15 a fair hearing but in that setting where they were being compared to Sonus Faber they did not hold their own.
The Krells fit and finish and rubber string grills make for a very wonderful look, better than Polk. The sound seemed a good bit better than the Polks. Given I have been seeing used Res 2 for 4-5K and got a quote of $7,700 new. I would definitely audtion the Krell before making my decisioni if could afford the price jump.