Line Magnetic owners...how quiet are they?

I have had numerous tube amps/integrateds over the years that made various levels of noise, ranging from dead quiet to significant buz/hum that can be heard several feet away in the listening chair. I'd like to know how Line Magnetic owners would rate their's. I'm talking about any hum/noise coming from the amp itself, and I'm particularly interested in the 518.
128x128ladok
Mrc- Sorry for the delayed response, lost track of this....
The Heed is a very nice unit. I'm partial to tubes, yet I have no regret with the Quasar. If there is a better unit for my tastes in the $1000 range, I would be pleasantly surprised. I think it will stay until I can afford a nice tubed preamp, which will be 3X the cost of the Heed.
Mine is dead quite,.. only a touch of tube rush with your ear at the speaker and the volume wide open. No transx hum at all. I do plug into a PS Audio Power Plant though, so I know my power going in is close to perfect.
have a 518ia very quiet ,superb sounding integrated ,trounced a few integrated for twice as many bucks on a side by side comparison..again system dependent on speakers and source..
Recently purchased the 518ia, it is exceptionally quite and IMHO an excellent value - well built and very good sounding