Am i obliged to buy when seller refused at first..

I gave an offer to an amp recently and seller refused the offer through message. I moved on, and after 1 and half day seller accepts my offer without taking my approval and since I did not purchase he gave me a negative feedback, and audiogon charges for backing out. Am I wrong here ? I would have definitely bought the amp if he had accepted my offer at first place or gave me a counter offer which I accept.
veerapaneni
NO. He refused, it's all done. If you want to bring it back to life, seller can accept if buyer is still interested.
If the Seller refused your offer through the Audiogon messaging system, then later accepted your offer through the Audiogon Offer button you should send Audiogon an e-mail with all of this information, and ask them to refund the $19 and remove the negative feedback. I don't think the Seller should get two bites at the apple. They can't refuse, then accept.
Best to always ask the seller to move the transaction to eBay so you get more safety and security. Ebay works much better of buyers then sellers.
Wow, I see a lot of people don't understand how this Audiogon system works at all. I'm not saying that I agree with the system, but there is a BIG difference between refusing an offer and declining an offer.
Do some research, find out how the system works, then work the system. That is what the seller did.
As Swampwalker suggests, state your case with the documented messages and you'll at least get the neg. feedback removed.

Jmcgrogan2 has made a profound statement. This guy knows how to work the system; he's never going to get burned on a transaction.