Mini monitors?

Considering a 2nd system: Speaker recommendations please? Small foot print is a must, sound capability obviously, cost is less of a concern except for the truly outrageous. So far have looked at ProAc, Sonus Faber Cremona Auditor, Harbeth (too big), Dynaudio. Anything you wish to recommend? I listen to mainly jazz & blues, including fusion, some rock, funk, occaisional classical...so needs to be an all arounder if you will, and play well at low volumes
henryhk
Penaudio Rebel 2 or Charisma. You can upgrade either by adding the Chara woofers that replace the stands. Chara actually take up less space than stands.
Thanks the recommendations...the Utopia Be was one I was planning to audition. What about sat sub combos? Are there any that you would consider audiophile quality? Have heard some that were OK but not good enough
dyn 52 se,s,totem rainmakers,mani,s are also sweet,dyn 1.3 se always surprising me still.
Henryhk,

Before you settle on anything, do yourself a favor and check out the designers that view time/phase-coherent sound with the utmost importance; you won't want to go back!

I , like Chadnliz, chose the Green Mountain Audio Callisto. Outstanding speaker!!! The also make subwoofers to facilitate a full-range system.